Bleach Emos Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For The Bleach Game BEW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWIPE & New Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emo_Kid
Admin

PWIPE & New Training Empty
PostSubject: PWIPE & New Training   PWIPE & New Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Say Goodbye to boring old training dummies, we have recently changed the training system becaue of our next update to do with captains and bankai, there is a new training system (it is ALOT slower than it used to be) i know it gives more hp than the other stats, that because i dont want you all dieing in 1 hit unless its from a levl 100 when your level 30, but level 30 vs level 30 and you 1 hit eachother, thats boring so thats why it gives more Health than the rest of the stats.

The Pwipe was because we have players at level 24k and stuff so i have to wipe all players to make it fair..how unfair is it if someone if level 24k and you are struggling to get to level 500 ? so thats the reason for the PWIPE, that all from me for now, there is a big update coming soon ! Very Happy

The One And Only -Emo Kid
Back to top Go down
https://bleachemoswrath.board-directory.net

PWIPE & New Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Emos Wrath :: Announcements :: Updates-
Jump to: