Bleach Emos Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For The Bleach Game BEW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Rp Guide[was told to make it here so dont make rude comments]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xian

My Rp Guide[was told to make it here so dont make rude comments] Empty
PostSubject: My Rp Guide[was told to make it here so dont make rude comments]   My Rp Guide[was told to make it here so dont make rude comments] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Ok im not to good at making guides but here i go

First:You may of noticed People talking [like this].This is a way of talking to you in say but its ooc[Out of charecter].Now...Out of Charecter may be a bit confusing so ill talk about the In charecter[IC] and the Out of Charecter[OOC].Now...As you may know their is a way of talking called "OOC".That means out of charecter so you dont act like your RP charecter here.Now in Say that is IC[in charecter].Where you act out your charecter as if they were a real charecter in life.

Secondly:When your Rping[using emote or however you get rps out]you cant say something like this"Figure one jumps up in the air and pulls on Figure2's hair making her scream.Thats called god modding and it means that your controlling someones actions which is a NO NO!

Thirdly:When your making your Charecters personality have some creatitvity trust me..it will make you look alot better.

EDIT:Fourthly:Ok..Ive seen this happen like four times so i decided to put it in here to stop it.Now...Im not going to give an example from the anime/manga just going to say it out.Somethings like..Knowing about Quincies,or arrancer...did alot of shinis or some other races REALY know all about them...i mean even the quincies didnt know about FF completly.Ok..So if their are IC information...that is like a big rp thing.and you werent told rply...dont act like you were

Ok..Now...I dont know exactly what to put here so reply to me with questions you want answered...and dont worry..no one will laugh or make fun of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My Rp Guide[was told to make it here so dont make rude comments]
Page 1 of 1